Sunday 19 July 2009

Key

I threw away a plastic key today, one of those things they put in keyrings sometimes as an example. A complete waste of plastic really.

I had this plan in my head for today.
I was going to get up just before 10 to then listen to Jon Richardson whilst going through all my art folders and sorting work to keep, throw, scrapbook or display or whatever. Thing is, I haven't "practised" what I'm going to do on the plinth on Wednesday.
Although I have decided what I'm going to attempt.
So after a bit of a hoo-har about time wasting I set out with chopsticks and wool to mark out a 4.2m x 1.5m area on the grass in the back garden.
I then got a whole load of modelling balloons that I plan to blow up and build into so strange contraption or building.
Actually.
I think I'm going to attempt a building, like a castle or similar.

Then, because I haven't done it in days I went to pick raspberries.
FIVE whole mugs.
An abundance of berries.
Also, while getting them in the blackberries look like they're on their way!

Around 1 we had to go to the place where Hazel had spent the weekend on a Cadet of the Year competition residential thing.
There was the oddest collection of food for lunch.
I had half a boiled egg, 3 slices of sausage, some carrot sticks and some lettuce.
Very strange.
The presentation/judging was really strange, the entire room was almost entirely symmetrical and when the stepped forward from the top balcony they split and walked in a cross path thing. It was mind boggling.
Mum also managed to get "So Long, Farewell, Aufedersein, Goodbye" wedged into my head because of the whole stairs and balcony thing.
Hazel didn't get Cadet of the year but she still did really well.
:)

I managed more scrapbooking today too!
I've almost worked through all the things I have stocked up to put in.
I really want to share it with you guys but I don;t want to have to photo everything or make a video about it. It'll probably just stay one of those things I showed in it's early stages a few weeks ago, that I sometimes mention, and that never gets seen in it's entirety.

"Bababa, bababa, babababahbababa!
I'm not going back to Privet Drive."

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

Those plastic keys don't make any sense to me. No sense at all.
It's funny how plans change throughout the day, isn't it?
Still really wanting those raspberries!
That is a very weird lunch you had!
Ooooh, like a mystery scrapbook. Dundundun.
HAHA I love the ending.
=]