Monday 6 July 2009

Knock Knock

So.
The week is started, and already Monday is over.
I actually got up later today than usual, everyone was out (so it was some time after 8:30) apart from Hazel who didn't actually get up till about 11:30.
I watched the Semitone Smackdown videos and remembered the amount of influence that Chucklevision used to have on my life.

(NOTE: Chucklevision is not a word underlined by the spell checker, I'm scared by this knowledge as I did not add it.)

I'm not quite sure what happened until 1 but then Hazel and I decided to make and eat lunch while we watched Transformers.
We only got the first hour or so watched before another flash storm hit us and the electricity went.
That also meant we couldn't iron...

After sitting out the majority of the stormy-ness we watched some BH2.0 then Haze went off to Piano.

I spent time sorting through a pot of bits and pieces in my room then watched the Plinth on the news.

We ate tea during the first bit of Hollyoaks then I ironed through the second 30mins then all of a My Name Is Earl episode, which was good... pile didn't seem to shrink at all though.

Torchwood was fantastic tonight. I love the Whoniverse.

:)

No comments: