Friday 24 July 2009

K is for Kingfisher

I was aiming today to take photos of and edit and upload my diary entries from Wednesday and Thursday for this blog, but guess what?
My computer is at uber slow and I'm trying to get today's hazelizabeth uploaded before I go to sleep because we're going to be up too early for that to be done in the morning.
Editing that and saving and whatever has taken too long as has the other bazillion things I seem to have done so yeah, another day without photos or writings.

I started by waking up quite late then sorting through bits of my room to Potter 7. I've just finished Chapter 8.
I filmed my bit of video for the day and sorted through an envelope full of things that have fallen from my ceiling.

I went over to Caitlin's from 2-6 and we had a good old natter because it she's going away soon then I am before she gets back so it was good to have a catch up.
We spent over an hour on the topic of Harry Potter alone. Mainly the film (as we haven;t met up since we've both seen it) and then onto acting ability, comparisons to other films, the upcoming film and much more besides.
On eof the best bits was when we realised the complexity of Kreacher and Dobby and the realisation that a reader has about the elf magic order-y-ness and the subsequent Malfoy Manor rescue because of what happened with Reg. How in the film we know fine well they'll ignore that intricacy and just blur it over.

Then that led onto the topic of books in general. Delving into current reads, Cait's about the plague and mine "The Host" by Meyer (eurgh).
We watched the first ever episode of Hustle again too. :D
She also gave me a box of art stuff from one of her relatives that they don't need and that I'll have to sort through...

I came home to a lovely lasagne made by Mum. YUM.

Video is up and I've still got too much to do so, bye.


video

No comments: