Monday 24 August 2009

Lords

My Aunt, Uncle and cousin Matt are over as they were travelling back south from their Scottish holiday and we were a good distance to make a stop.

They've told us some fantastic stories about the people on the Shetlands who find the price of fish important and the scratching of a car bad enough to avoid the village.

There is no way to really sum up the camaraderie that we have when we're all talking and discussing, the atmosphere is just accepting and lovely.

Earlier in my day I shared final words about album art with Alex, I had to resize the images but that worked fine without screwing it all up!

Today was one of the most embarrassing of my entire life. I have balls to leave that video up online. If I'd cut out the horrible bits though it would have been dull and my entire life is programmed to entertain and make you laugh so you had better enjoy me making a tit of myself.

I really want to go watch some more Lilies but I fell asleep watching it last night.

D:

Well, right now I can hear a conversation about cameras, ironing and these really nifty bracelets Auntie Margaret bought me. It's accompanied by the background noise of Haze and Matt recording a video. I love our family, 4 of us are on youtube.

Well, night, if I have anything else to add I'd tweet it.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow. I know know why today is this awesome title :)

THE VIDEO WAS AWESOME. I FAV'D IT!

<3

Anonymous said...

The video was so spectacular :) Don't be embarassed, it was really truly amazing!