Friday 21 August 2009

Lilies

So far this morning (I started writing this at 11:30 and am going through to edit and title at 8:09) I have listened to Ross giggle in his sleep.
Been seriously freaked out by seeing a HSM3 poster on the ceiling then unreasonably relieved when I realised it wasn't my room.
Sat in the hall from 7:30 till 9 reading New Moon as it was the only book I could reach without waking Ross up again.
Woke Dicko up by accident to which he responded "you know when you wake up and you realise you're not in your house?".
And listened to Pink's funhouse on repeat.

You see, yesterday was results day and I was up pretty early to get into school for about 9:15 am. It was so very very strange walking into my common room to let Hazel film me opening the envelope.
It's strange because there is a column with the actual full final results then one with all the other bits for each module.
THREE A's, this means University!
W00p.

After we (Laura, Jen, Ross, Joanne and I) drove to meet Dave and Chris at the Chinese eat as much as you like. Which we arrived at at 11:25 and had to wait for it to open.
After we went shopping in the rain and I bough some cute raven earrings from top man and a computer game called Tropico (and the Tropico expansion pack and Tropico 2 all in one box) for £15.

I went with Ross to his Gran's so we could show her and his Grandad his results.
There are things you fear, awkward social situations, but this was nice and pleasant.
Round to Ross's before we went out for the evening so we sat and played "Spore" which is actually quite good. I curled my hair and we got ready as "Banana Man fan-girl" and "Robin Hood". I wish I'd got a photo of Ross, I know Sarah did.

We ate some left over chicken from the fridge and watched the end of Wizards of Waverley Place. Oh dear goodness me. I know now why the Disney channel is so resoundingly criticised. Ross knew the words to the episode.
This was made WORSE when the next show was this Sonny lass who sang a "check it out" song.

The night got better when Ann Black picked us up to drop us in town.
Laura's Mum nearly couldn't breathe as she laughed at what Ross was wearing!
We (Laura as Cat Woman and me and Ross) met Jen at the bus station (She was in an 8 year-olds Indiana Jones costume) and she automatically began to tell us the astounding story of being asked, while she waited for us, to put eye drops in for this stranger. She DID. This is strange in so many ways, not least because she was IN COSTUME!

We spent nearly the whole night in Lloyds just dancing and shouting and mingling and having a laugh.

We taxi'd back to Ross's for about 1:15 am.

WOO.

Back to today, after Mum picked my up from his house this morning we dropped off a card at Cait's and went to visit Nana.

I finally ate an apple for breakfast around 11:30 (or now, depending which timeline I was in on am on in).

I watched Hazel's epic MIKA video entry.

I was overjoyed with happiness that I was bought 3 balloons, Watchmen and Lilies on dvd.

I'm reading some blogs right now and talking to Peter.

Lunch was watching the Gadget Show because Haze was out in town with James.

Oh gosh, I just realised, I still have 5 book review blogs to write.
But it's only 2:36.
But it's Friday already and I still have over 100 videos in my inbox.
And Hazel will be home this afternoon to watch Watchmen.

You know what, Hazel is so darn fantastic and awesome.
She bought me a record of the Merchant of Venice which has the script in it too.
It's a "Modern Abridged" version having been printed/recorded in 1961...
I studied this play in year 10/11 for GCSE and have seen it twice.
I want to display the record as part of my wall decorations at Uni I think.

We watched Blackadder and Alan Carr 'chatty man' over tea because Mum didn't want to watch two and a half hours of gore!
Bleh.

I'm going to write a better list to see if this helps me get more done in the morrow.

Tata.

No comments: