Thursday 6 August 2009

Liability

I am.
That's right.
Everything I do seems to be wrong.
I've spent enough time online this month to double the cost.
POOP.
So now I'm even writing my BLOG offline.
Which is ok I suppose because I CAN do that.
But it totally scuppers my ability to watch Charlie Brooker.
That will just have to, well, not happen.

Today was our Great Auntie and Uncle's 40th wedding anniversary, that's Ruby.
So we went, you might have guessed it, to the Cornmill, again.

The very strange thing was that Uncle Carl wasn't feeling up to being in public so we celebrated HIS anniversary WITHOUT him.

Dad bought a new camera today, I would write more abou tit but I'm just getting general internet over with.

You know what, I've worked that darn thing out.
It's downloading music.
Sorry to myself and to M, no matter how much I would LOVE to be sent more Wrock, it is actually that that has boofed up the download limit.
fahgsgluwyhaulgsfufkjdsh

Then again, Mum, you should be glad I don't have iTunes/use it.

You'd have hell on your hands then.

Oh and to top it off Mum did a sat down impression of a horse moonwalking in the car today because it was mentioned on the Now Show.

le sigh

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am now going to 'le sigh' all over the place. Aww. Over here, we just have a flat fee per month for internet. rather simple. I don't think I could function if I had to pay per minute like some people do in India.

moonwalking horses? show me this show! haha

Ashley said...

omg. this word verif is
'prone'