Monday 17 August 2009

Long, long last.

This blog comes from the real time fingers of ELIZABETH.

I got back today from our Great Real Journey to Switzerland via France and returning via bith Germany and Belgium.

I have a helluva lot of catching up to do IRL and online too.

154 emails.

So much footage and so many photographs.

Projects that need to be completed and people to talk to and arange with.

I met some awesome people and did some amazing things, went to some fantabulous places.

But there is a special feeling about being home.

Tomorrow I'll TRY MY BEST to write an illustrated idea of my entire trip and HOPEFULLY get at least one of my planned videos done.

Wednesday is more sorting but that should be getting back to and responding to the things I've been forced to ignore.

Thursday is results day, and I won't be able to blog till Friday as I'm spending the entire day and night out afterwards.
Might tweet though.

I want this to be a short note to say I'm back and that I'm going to be and that tomorrow will be pretty time demanding but also awesome.

Right.

Night!
and
HELLO!

3 comments:

boobjob12 said...

It feels so nice to have the LIZ presence back on the internets.
I'm very glad you had a good time!
<3

Ashley said...

Yay! You're back! I'm looking forward to reading about your trip, but it's hard to get everything down...at least it was for me. I stopped day 3 and there was already so much there and so much to go.

154 emails rock your socks!

wv: pregloog :) haha sounds rather gloppy.

Ashley said...

OMG THIS WV PWNS...

get ready....


fries

haha XD