Monday 10 August 2009

Lipstick

I've never been one for lipstick unless it was part of a fancy dress costume.

To be honest though I didn't wear ANY make-up other than nail varnish till I was 14...

Lipstick is a really strange thing, it sounds like a good idea, but (on me especially) is atrocious as an "every day" style.

I always used to think I'd find 'my colour' and then that would be my lipstick niche. Now I realise it's probably not worth attempting, I'm not a girly-girl.

Vaseline is the way forward for moi.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ah same here. It's just really sticky and uncomfortable half the time. Not to mention it wears off on glasses.

I never wore make up on a regular basis until like 2 months ago. It was only for dance and a few parties. Minus nail polish though, and maybe lip gloss once in a while.

I'm more for lip gloss than lipstick. Clear or light pinks. It's more translucent to match my skin. Though, I hardly ever wear it. Vaseline is always the best. Either that or CarMax.

boobjob12 said...

I hate lipstick. I had to wear some for my video on Harry Potter week (spoiler alert if you haven't watched it yet!)
I usually don't wear anything on my lips. I just wear mascara and eyeliner.
Sometimes I'll wear a lipgloss or something.