Thursday 27 August 2009

Leaving the internet to be "more involved"

... in the internet.

Tomorrow we set off to LONDON to be part of Summer in the City.
I love the fact Hazel and I come as a package, it will make it easy and good and fun and lovely.

I'm BUZZING and I have just got in the house from Caitlin's hot tub party.
Her friends are really nice and fun and chatty and we fitted 8 of us in a 5 person tub.

Hazel's results were epic win-age too!
She got 4A*s and 6A's which she is overjoyed about as it sort of beats my 7A*s 2As and a B because of my B.

:/

Not a single anecdote though has arisen from my lovely day.

Yey for waking up extra early tomorrow and not being back online till Monday.

PS, sorry but I haven't pre-written blogs this time.
I forgot!

how dare he
http://twitpic.com/fgtb7

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

Hehe, leaving the internet to go take part in the internet. I love it.
I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A SPECTACULAR TIME. <333
The best things come in a package you know!
You guys are both NERDY GENIUSES and i love it.

And wow, that picture? May have stopped breathing for a second there.