Friday 1 May 2009

I almost forgot...

... to start with an I.

I've just got in from walking home which is a thing I very rarely do.
It takes a whole hour and usually I don't have the time to spend.
On Friday afternoons however I have a double free so I decided it would be a worthy effort.
The best thing is that I could listen to the lovely Stephen Fry read me Book 6, again.

:D

The word recalcitrant is stuck in my head.

I'm just about to go out for a family meal.
Om nom nom nom
We went to Bella Italia.


Oh yeah, this morning we had a talk from a 'Relationships' woman.
The first time in our school.
I'M EIGHTEEN.
You'd have thought they'd have got round to this essential life talk thing a bit sooner.
Then again it is a Catholic school.
Geeez.

The Big Bang Theory is the best tv show on at the moment.
By a long way.

<3

No comments: