Monday 25 May 2009

International Towel Day

I failed it, sorry Hitchhikers.

Today I came home early, Alice wasn't feeling too well and Hazel and Fran wanted to stay so I offered to come home with her.

It was lovely while it was sunny, but a bit iffy when it started to rain and we were forced to walk to the next bridge along to get over the river.
Gargh!

At one point someone jumped on a tub of sun cream nearby us and it popped all over.
We spent a while watching these two boys who were just sat, listening to the music, not looking at each other and not talking, after Katie threw a note at them asking them to be our friends they talked to each other but still didn't talk to us. We must have looked sort of crazy though.

"Liz, you've just hit a bee"
I didn't mean to, but at one point I hit a bee quite hard.

I bought a WaterAid balloon from Neil and wrote loads of things on it.
But it popped.

Err, I'm going to try to sleep soon.
Hope this fulfils the role of a blog!

Night!

No comments: