Monday 4 May 2009

Irrelevant

Oinkbarf
These Nerdfighter things become ingrained in my vocabulary very quickly.
I referred to it too many times today.

Soon there will be a day that, if I get up early enough, will hold the time

040506070809

Well, 04:05:06 on the 7th of the 8th month '09.

That's pretty jokes.

We got the results back from our English mock exam today.
Overall I got a B with 67/80.
In reality though my course work would make it 87/100 (because I'm pretty sure I got full marks).
And in reality the boundaries aren't as high as an average of 18 on each exam.
It's closer to 16/20.

What got me down was the Don Juan essay that I got 10/20 on because I physically didn't have time to revise for it and had a headache in the exam itself.
I went on an Outward Bound weekend the days before and had an Art exam on the morning of it too.

This puts me in a very happy place for the real thing in a few weeks though!

:D

I've been reading more synoptic-y stuff tonight.
Joy.

No comments: