Friday 29 May 2009

It starts with an I

My first task of the day after getting up and doing regular things, I set myself the Hogwarts nails task that I've been planning pretty much since I did my batman ones.

These nails need 8 colours and my first major problem was locating both the varnishes and the crest images.

Back when Harry Potter merch was new these were the crests used.

Look at them.
Lovely and simple and using the colours that I will always associate with each house.

That there is the Gryffindor crest I once had on a bag when I was 8.

Anyhoo my next task was hopefully locating the right colours to complete the task.

Easy enough I found the blue and bronze I used for Ravenclaw last week.
And yellow and black weren't hard after Hazel's Hufflepuff nails.
Silver, easy, green I didn't think I had and it had gone all odd and separate, but I only need a tiny bit and shaking seems to have sorted it.

Red was my problem.
I searched all of mine and Hazel's rooms.
It was next to the phone in the living room!
Anyway, I've but on a plain base coat and typed this up so far!
Here goes!

DONE!
They'll be featured at the end of this week's video too!


One time, when we were about 10, Caitlin and I were drawing a hopscotch with chalk on the path outside my house.
She wrote "fishish" at the end of it.
This was written here for posterity, not that it is funny to anyone but me and her.

I just looked to see how long my video was going to take to save, it said 1044 mins, it's just gone down to 25, and its gradually becoming normal.
It scared me though.

We went out to the coast for tea, fish and chips from Colemans

Hazel and me Nerdfighting on the beach.
My feet are really sandy :(
New assistant...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8073734.stm

What amused me is that my phone just went off as I was linking that, my text tone is the Dr. Who theme.

Tiz all.
NIGHT!

No comments: