Saturday 30 May 2009

"I fecks"

That is quoting Shakespeare so it's allowed.

I feel I am letting you, my readers, and myself down by not writing thoroughly enough in this here blogule.

I was downstairs mere minutes ago witnessing the frenzied typing of my dear sister as she writes her own blog and it struck me that I never really make the most of my ability to write over here and merely bullet point the ideas that cross my mind or the activities of my day.

While listeing to The Winter's Tale I started a minor tidy of my room but got distracted back to creative things and made 13 pairs of earrings and 3 necklaces.
If I sell them at £4 each that's £64 which is really not bad for one day of minor revision and minor work.

I also watched a film called "No Night Is Too Long".
Danny from Hustle and that manager dude from Hotel Babylon were the two main characters.
It was disturbing but good, really odd but a compelling story.

Alas, that is once again the extent of my day, that and my nails are chipped and deteriorating already, mostly the Ravenclaw nails as they are my index fingers.

Toodles y'all.

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

That is the best kind of movie! Gotta love those oddball movies. :)