Sunday 10 May 2009

Incidentally

If I don't find a dress, any remotely nice dress, that fits the idea of more than casual but less than fancy, I'll just wear this black one I bought a while ago.
I don't feel the need for something fancy but In my minds eye there is a dress somewhere that is a nice bright colour and had a square neckline. I cannnot however see me finding and buying it before the Thursday after next.

I adore sitting on my bed warm inside while it rains really heavily outsi-

I got interrupted while I was typing that because the phone rang.
I'm alone in the house so panic sets in, uninvited and unnecessary panic, that I'll miss it.
The thing is, to get to the phone, I had to move my laptop from my lap, and clamber off my bed, across my floor, next door and to the phone.
It was Nana kindly telling me that it is raining.
I told her that it was just me here because Mum is out doing a sponsored walk (I do not envy her one little bit) and Hazel and Dad are at Hazel's sponsored swim.
That was it.

It's hail now.
HAIL.
In May!
It's so loud I cannot hear the radio at its current volume.
It didn't rain where Mum was walking! Lucky!

"Numero bambini"
"How many children?"
"Correct"

Oh incidental communication!
:)

I have little to say other than I'm sick of Byron.
I like it an all it's just trapped my mind.

No comments: