Sunday 17 May 2009

It was utterly butterly.

Dad read out the message that he's going to say for his Tutor group who he's had for 5 years now and he used the conceit of the sea through it all, it's smashing.

I'm finding it hard to write anything today, the weather has been miserable and I've just been surrounded with bits of paper and notes and such like.

I really want an early night.
I doubt that will happen.

I'm so happy, I added a group to my msn contact list today called "Youtubers" Ashley is in there by herself at the moment. It's so jokes!

X Men 3 is great, I finished watching it today.
I cannot believe it took me so long to get round to it!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

=D

lol

Anonymous said...

I always wish for early nights and then ending staying up until like 1:30 am. Now my head hurts as I sit in the library at school.
*facepalm*
You can add me to that list, if you'd like! :)
Hopefully no one stalks me with this, but here is my username thingy:
marissakusik@yahoo.com
Don't stalk me, readers of Aweomizabeth's blog!