Tuesday 19 May 2009

In summary

Oh dear, it's late again and I'm not allowed another night online because exams are practically on me and this internet malarky is a distraction.

So today was fun!

I had Psychology where I learnt about research methods.
Then we had an awesome English last lesson with Mr Hughes about Synoptic, we ate foods and he'd brought in a basket of his children's toys and things that might relate to quotations and poems that we knew.
At one point, lacking in something religious he slyly took down the crucifix from the wall and put it in the bag.

Then we had a lesson with GB on The Winter's Tale and I, and some others, did presentations.

Then over lunch we had a goodbye English Synoptic lunchtime where we played a most amusing linking game too.
Also, Mrs GB had made cakes again and they were lovely.

Then in General RE, which for some daft reason we still had to sit through, I head a really really good time and laughs with Laura, Jen, Maddy and Phil.

AND THEN!

We had a free with Jen, Daniel, Sabina, Julene, Chinique and I.
It was hilarious too.
I'm going to miss these people so much.

After all of that school I had yet MORE English because I chose to go to the Juan talking session after school.
It was really helpful once again.

Since then I've been home, watched the influx of videos in my inbox, and revised Byron.

YEY!

Bed now.

xxx

No comments: