Monday 11 May 2009

I love the cake my Mum makes

But I really dislike days like today.
I felt like a lost cause.
I wanted to be anywhere else doing anything else.
Preferably I would have spent today on a blanket on a sunny patch of grass with some music, food and good people, making daisy chains, discussing Harry Potter and taking photos.

But instead I revised approaches in Psychology, re-did my art essay, read about and talked about reviews of Winter's Tale.
Now I have to sit and write context questions.
Then an essay.

To top it off I've had the taste of butter in my mouth all day!
ARGH.

*sigh*

Oh yeah! I forgot about this.
There is this girl in our year who, through a conversation she had with a teacher in front of the class, called practically every girl in our school fat.
Just because she has the body of a 12 year old.
A size TEN is not fat.
I know American sizes are different and I have a few American readers so here goes my attempt to explain her stupidity.
Your 0 is our 4 so she would be saying that your size SIX, is fat.
Seeing as the average here is a 16 I think.
anything up to a 16 I would considered healthy and less than an 8 would be ill.
This girl prides in being a UK 6, supposedly.
I wanted to smack her in the face.
Grace wished thyroid problems on her.
It wouldn't have been as bad if she was just being dim and made a mistake in her phrasing saying that there were no blazers small enough for her. But it seems when she was questioned she stuck to her view. That and she's rather obnoxious.

Alas, I'm choosing not to name her.

1 comment:

Sarah. said...

oh dang i wish you'd name her! I think i have an idea who it could be though..