Sunday 3 May 2009

If it's good enough for Jesus it's good enough for us


We went to see Benjamin Zephania talk about his life today, interspersed with poetry.

I was first bought his book "Gangsta Rap" about 4 years ago and I really loved it.
I've since read a fair few others from the library or friends.
One I even still had of Caitlin's so I got that signed too.

He was so lively, he's lived and he is clearly very intelligent.

I've spent so much of my childhood going to see my favourite authors and getting them to sign books and whatnot.
I'm so glad that now I'm 18, and so technically an adult, Mum still finds out about these things and makes a worthwhile time investment in them.

The blog title is something he said that he loved that Bush has said a while ago.
Just within the context of his speech it was hilarious.

I'm so glad that I have tomorrow off school.
I need to get a crackalakin with the Canto 4 contexts.

No comments: