Thursday 14 May 2009

I have quite a bit to say

But it's just little things, so I'll come out weird.

Today GB called Hannah a Winter's Tale quote ferret.
That was strange.
So was the book of knitting fashion and the CD Joey had of "the best worship songs... ever!"

I'll love GB forever because she says things like "Time is another hot potato for this year".

At Caitlin's they were having a Bad Bent Bike Day.
Her Dad's bike was chained to someone else's so he had to walk home and her brother's got stolen.
It had her Dad's good tyres on as well.

The other day Dad told me this Joke and I passed it on today.
"What is the difference between a camera and a sock?"
"One has five toes in it the other has foe-toes in it"

Bad jokes wise, Caitlin's brother once come up with a great one, one that has gone down in history.
One that was pretty apt for today.

"What do you do if you see someone stealing your bike?"
"Throw a fridge at them"


Thank-you, and goodnight!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

those jokes are just =D

AlanDistro said...

I've actually never seen one of our confirmation emails, I mean, I wrote the text for it, but obviously never ordered anything myself. Can you forward your Dave Days confirmation to me? alandistro-at-gmail.com I'd appreciate it.