Monday 18 May 2009

I ♥ Mum

I had a crisis again today, forgetting to save a piece of crucial work to my pen drive and Mum drove to school with my laptop and saved me from being very scared by Mrs. GB.

That is about all that happened.
We had Psychology in odd rooms because our usual one was being used for an exam...

Oh! Dad demo'd a gateaux in school today and that was tasty.

I found a book called "the Magical Worlds of Harry Potter" by David Colbert.
It was written just before book 5 so it's a bit, out of date, but I've moved it to my "to read" pile.

Oh, and snog, marry, avoid on bbc3 is just hilarious.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i wish i had a mum who would do that. mine just kind of yells at me after the fact...

who who! so that book by mr. c who is indeed amazing...funny book :)

verif: fanguire
next one bc i can't type: grazined... (like raisins!!! cept grapes. wait...raisins are grapes)

is this supposed to start some sort of squeeing fangirl rant? :)