Thursday 21 May 2009

It's OVER!

Not like a Teen Girl Squad episode though, we're all still alive!

My last day in school did not go without tears.
But it also didn't go without smiles.

I've laughed so much today and I adore my year group.
ADORE them.

First things first.
Before school I put the DaveDays album onto my Zen so Dad and I listened to that in the rain on the way in.
Then we reached the gates that were padlocked shut.
First prank then, padlocked gates.
They were opened after a chainsaw or some similar electronic cutting device was utilised.
With the time delay caused by the gate debarcle it meant the school wasn't actually open so we had to stand around in the rain waiting for quite a while.
We noticed this doll in the tree that has "return to Galloway" on it.

And the banner was put up (only to be taken down later).

Tutor was just, normal really, Slane got us with the water pistol that Lewis bought her.

I had frees for my first two hours which were full of me talking, taking photos and laughing.
We got our yearbooks and leavers hoodies which are AWESOME.
Spent ages getting people to write messages, they are the most amazing things ever, I will cherish these memories.

I very nearly broke down into tears, along with our whole English class as we had a final lesson with Mrs Grehan Bradley!
She made us all beautiful "life packs" that have such things as poems, a fairy cake recipe and a camomile teabag.
"This is for if you ever feel like taking drugs, just have a cup of tea instead".
We'd bought her a necklace that she fell in love with.
For our other English teacher we got him a mini cricket bat that wel all signed and a gigantic pizza.
Here is the evidence that he ate it, all.

Our afternoon was filled with one of the most lively, fun, awesome masses we've ever had. About 7 priests and deacons came and helped out and all the music was provided by our yeargroup.
It ended with a song that left quite a few people crying.

My own tears didn't come till the next hour that we spent in the common room and outside writing in each others books, giving hugs, taking photos and talking to teachers.
My favourite two comment is from Martin, he finally appologised for breaking my arm 7 years ago. After knowing him 14 years it's such a goodbye.
After that the rest will make me cry every time I look back at them I'm sure!


OH and Muzzly was actually happy with the padlocking thing because apparently that is the symbol of St. Leonards, or friendships and new opportunities.

q22 is the new aww, according to Peter.


I'm drained.
I'm going to sleep soon.
I want to make a video of today tomorrow, but I fear it'd just be mediocre.

Night y'all.

No comments: