Friday 8 May 2009

I really need to expand the notes I made earlier



Walking home today I realised that there is some idiot tagger making my lovely walk horrible.
For a full 15 minute stretch of my journey I was attacked visually by a horrible scrawled CSC tag on every possible surface; benches, busstops, bins, fences, doors, signs. ARGH it's ugly graffiti, horrible, has no meaning and looks so skanky!

Earlier, going through the centre of town I was stopped by an action for children charity representative dude. He was really nice but I dont think I could commit to a charity when I don't have an income!

TKMAXX has failed my for a leaver's ball dress, I'll have to go elsewhere!

I only have 8.5 days in school left, ever.
:|

Steph turned up to Rangers upset because her rat died but Jen (our leader) countered this with the knowledge that she's 13 weeks pregnant.

:D

I'm up too late, sleep now.

x

No comments: