Thursday 28 May 2009

I'm not going to lie to you

My sister is actually awesome, she's not only started her own blog but has put mine to shame in two posts. http://imnotgoingtolietoyou.blogspot.com/ Mine is now 242 posts old.

Today I started thinking about applying to work at Tesco.




I love the fact this is how common the searches actually are, it's scary too though.
Deal or No Deal has now been mentioned in Vlogbrothers.
There must be some sort of brainwashing involved.

Last night me and Daniel had a very long winded discussion about his future.
He thinks he wants to open a restaurant and make it the best there is, but all his ideas seemed to be fixed around it's appearance, "Better toilets than Lloyds" was one of his direct thoughts.
I think his real career lies in interior design so I told him.
If he gets rich from this I want it recorded here that it was my idea.

I took time today, between watching bits of "The Prisoner of Azkaban" to consider the
perfection of construction of Jaffa cakes.
They have lovely tasting orange stuff, chocolate that is crisp and contrasts the soft jam/cake, and there is just not enough in one for you to stop.

The captcha codes today were:
hosesh
and
dectrie

therefore rather odd.

Also I did some gardening today, when I say that what I mean is that I crawled around on my hands and knees to get the "soldiers", those tough bits of grass that the mower misses. It felt extremely strange.

Finally I'm currently discussing plenty of cross cultural differences with Ashley, I love this sort of thing!

:D

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Good to know you don't find me boring as hell. Now I'm following your sister. :)

haha
Captcha!

hypnosis

woah, actual word

Ashley said...

So I just read your sister's blog.

"We sat as a fam and ate lunch watching and criticizing Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Askaban (aaaah-s-ah-bah-n, lol) and Liz romped off after letting off some steam about Daniel Radcliffe's dreadful attempt at feeling geniune emotion...he certainly cannot convey it, at all."

IT IS SO TRUE! I agree with you 100%!!!! Everyone is against me...so I don't bother mentioning it anymore.

captcha
initibug