Wednesday 6 May 2009

I sang in Elvish today

We've got a rather large amount of music on the go in choir and one of the new ones we started today was a LOTR one which has a bit in elvish.
Mind you the rest of it is insanely boring for Altos, pretty but dull.

Oh gosh at lunchtime today we had a raucous time singing through bits of hymns that we used to sing at our respective Primary schools.
"I WILL GO LORD, IF YOU LEAD ME, I WILL HOLD YOUR PEOPLE IN MY HEART!"

Eeeeh.
I actually like writing and knowing and discussing the texts we do for English it is just the act of "getting started" when approaching an essay that really irritates me.

I also keep having moments in my life where all I want to do is sit down and write out my thoughts in the Gnommish from Artemis Fowl.
I've just looked it up so that I could spell the name right and ended up downloading it.

:D

Nerdcore!

No comments: